Selling Services

 

Full Service for 3.75% maximum commission!

 

One of the things that sets us apart from other real estate companies is our commission.  It’s not rocket science, just a better deal.

 

  • Professional opinion of value

  • Upload your listing onto your local real estate board - Southern Georgian Bay Association of REALTORS®

  • Upload your listing onto REALTOR.ca and MLS.ca  (MLS®)

  • Provide you with tips to help you set up your home so it shows in its best light

  • Host open house (with your consent)

  • Provide coloured property feature sheets

  • Advertise in newsprint your home in the Real Estate section ie: Midland Mirror

  • Slideshow virtual tour

  • Use of Flat Rate Realty For Sale/Sold Sign

  • Use of a electronic lock box

  • Book showings of your property for REALTORS®

  • Provide feedback after showings

  • Negotiate offer

  • Co-ordination of all conditions, inspections and delivery of paper work to lawyers

  • Pay 3.75% of the final sale price (1.5% to Flat Rate Realty and 2.25% to buyers brokerage to total 3.75%)

  • No Risk (No money up front. If your home does not sell you pay nothing)

  • Have a professional REALTOR® representing you and explaining the selling process

  • No gimmicks or hidden fees

 

To get your home listed today!